Spindrift Sparkling Water Grapefruit

Spindrift Sparkling Water Grapefruit
You know in the Declaration of Independence where it says “We hold these truths to be self-evident?” Well, all seltzers being created equal was most definitely not one of those truths that our Founding Fathers were referring to. It's probably because it's not a truth at all. It's a flat out lie. Sure 90% of the seltzer waters out there are created equally, but then there is the other 10% who rise above and boy do they shine. I've drunk a lot of grapefruit seltzer over the past few years and I have to tell you, this is #1 with a bullet. The secret to its success is really no secret at all; there is 8% juice in this can, which equates to 3g of sugar. I'll take that tradeoff for a far superior beverage. It's like your dear grandmamma squeezed her morning grapefruit into a glass of sparkling water. Juice is the key to a lot of things in this life. I've never been in a situation where real juice has made anything taste worse. Take note…€¦.well…€¦everyone.
Rating
🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
Categories
Sparkling and Water
Company
SpindriftWebsite@spindriftsoda
Country
United States
Sweetener
No Sugar Added
Author
Jason Draper on 5/30/17, 9:14 PM
Buy It
Amazon.com
Share
Direct Link